As a marketer or salesperson, the business presentations you deliver can make a real difference in positioning the products or solutions you are managing, promoting or selling.
In my weekly B2B Storytelling blog posts, I am exploring the rich universe of corporate storytelling, while diving into best practices for creating, preparing and delivering your business presentations.
As a quick warm-up after the summer holidays, here are my 5 personal favorite posts you may have missed…
- The Bocuse touch: in which I draw a parallel between nouvelle cuisine cooking and today’s corporate storytelling trends.
- It’s the story, stupid: why storytelling is a powerful approach to presenting complex information.
- The Da Vinci code: musing about the attraction of Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa; written after a long weekend in Paris.
- Wise men say: a very popular post with examples on how to use quotes in your presentation.
- Don’t feed the chameleons: tips and tricks for creating clean and consistent presentation visuals.
And for those who want to catch up with everything, I compiled all the articles I posted to my blog between September 2012 and June 2013 into one single e-book. Download it here and enjoy reading!
Also add this site to your bookmarks. There’s more to come! Re-starting next week I will be posting new stories, new best practices and new presentation tips.
(Republished from B2Bstorytelling.wordpress.com)